£40 - £45 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
over 1 year ago
This post which can be based in the Welsh Government’s Llandudno Junction or Cathays Park office, is required to manage the development and implementation of upgrade and pinch point programmes.
- To lead the development and implementation of programmes of upgrade and improvement using WelTAG.
- Preparing, issuing and monitoring delivery of briefs issued to trunk road agents and other WG consultants.
- Procuring studies and other work directly from consultants following WG procurement rules
- Procuring traffic modelling and other data via Transport for Wales (TfW)
- Preparing submissions to Ministers on upgrade and pinch point schemes
- Preparing briefings to Ministers on upgrade and pinch point schemes
A chartered or incorporated engineer with experience of the development and implementation of highway upgrade and improvement programmes. Experience of the practical application of the Welsh Transport Appraisal Guidance (WelTAG) is desirable.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.