£40000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8903
25 days ago
As soon as possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a multinational consultancy who provide services to shape the built environment. They have presence across multiple countries with many notable projects and place great emphasis on recruiting and retaining the best staff and as such, offer fantastic employee development schemes and benefits.
Due to growth, they are now looking to recruit a Project Manager and Senior Project Manager to work on the Heathrow airport expansion project. You will need to be on site at Heathrow at least three days a week, with the option to work the other two from the London office.
The Project Manager will be required to manage projects at all stages of a project life-cycle, contribute to business development activities and lead project teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process management for estimating, budgeting and change control procedures
- Report to the client in a clear and effective way on key issues as well as any matters for resolution
- Liaise closely with internal planners to support the preparation and development of the project
In order to succeed, you will have held a similar position previously and have the following attributes/skills:
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Infrastructure experience in either aviation, airports, highways or rail
- Strong stakeholder management ideally in a consultancy environment
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.