£28 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8977
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Kent for a Planning Officer to join one of the most active Development Management services in the County.
It is a growing local authority who have a large number of major development projects at present and in the future. They will also offer you the chance to work remotely for 1 or 2 days per week and offer a good flexible working system.
The Planning Officer post will be an exciting opportunity for you to pick up a mixed caseload of applications consisting of complex' minors with a view to progressing onto larger applications in the future. The Borough encourages progression in your career by managing your caseload to suit your experience.
• The processing of planning and related applications, including giving advice on their submission. This will be a mixed caseload of minors and complex minors.
• Use knowledge of planning legislation to provide pre-application advice and clear guidance to applicants and agents with the submission of planning applications.
• Conducting site visits as required.
• Provide any information relating to land and property to professionals such as solicitors, conveyancers and planning agents and members of the public.
• Provide statistical and performance information, letters and reports in connection with the planning application process.
As Planning Officer, you will:
• Have experience in a development management planning role within a UK Local Authority.
• Be available for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension beyond this period.
• Hold a valid driving licence with access to a car.
The client is offering a pay rate between £28-35 per hour however may be open to further negotiation based on experience and a strong interview.
To speak about this position or similar opportunities in this field, please contact Ollie Melton on 0151 666 8977 or email your CV today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.