£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8952
6 months ago
About the role
Due to continual growth and new project wins my client is looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer to be based at state of the art facility in Birchwood Warrington.
You will join a team that has vast experience in Nuclear Engineering and provide professionally competent specialist services to our many clients.
Within this role you will be involved with complex large-scale nuclear design, manufacture and support projects for the nations in service and decommissioning power stations.
You will be responsible for providing design solutions and coordination of;
- Design Schemes
- Design Proposal Drawings
- General Assemblies
- Functional Specifications / Functional Requirements Documents
- Technical Reports and Studies
- Design Justification Reports
You will have the opportunity to lead a teams of designers & engineers, and take responsibility for delivery of single-discipline work package to programme, budge and required quality.
This is a highly rewarding position working within a market leading nuclear engineering organisation. they support UK and international nuclear power stations with a range of services and strive to be best in class across our various contracts.
What do I need to do the role?
- Understands the requirements of CE marking.
- Has good knowledge of fabrication techniques.
- Has good knowledge/understanding of achievable manufacturing accuracy.
- Good working knowledge of geometric tolerancing, weld symbols, limits and fits, surface finish.
- Good working knowledge of commonly used materials and associated standards.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.