£55,000 (DOE), Car Allowance, Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 year ago
Up to £55,000 (DOE), plus Car Allowance and Benefits.
Dartford, Romford, Croydon, Grays, Sevenoaks, London, Essex, Kent, South East.
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Site Engineering Manager to lead the engineering team at their site in South London.
The successful Engineering Manager will posses a strong operational background in a complex fast moving manufacturing environment coupled with a proven track record of leadership and change management. You will have experience of delivering results against financial targets, service levels and safety standards. You will have operated and be familiar FMCG Manufacturing environment within an Engineering Management capacity with world class manufacturing / CI methodologies.
Site Engineering Manager Responsibilities include:
• Prioritising and working to ensure the most effective use of engineering resources ensuring compliance to Health & Safety and food safety legislation.
• To implement the maintenance strategy that will ensure the Engineering function is effective, low cost, well-motivated and flexible.
• Working cross functionally with production to ensure maximum availability of assets.
• Develop and manage the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule and procedures.
• Control and manage engineering stores and critical spares ensuring correct stock levels.
• Provide weekly and monthly labour plans ensuring full engineering cover.
• Ensure a high performance culture which encourages innovation and continuous improvement in a controlled environment.
• Supervision, motivation and maximise utilisation of all engineering skilled personnel.
• Allocation of all maintenance workload planning and timely allocation.
• Identify replacement of plant, processes and systems as required by business objectives and plant condition. Preventive plans with accurate risk assessments on assets.
• Ensure an environment and culture of safe working practices are understood and maintained within the engineering maintenance function.
• To monitor progress of plant performance and implement downtime reduction activities.
• Ensure all engineering work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
• Develop & track engineering maintenance KPI’s and issue action plans to attain targets.
Applications via CV submission only.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.