£20000 - £21000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our Client. They are seeking a Structural Technician to join their design team in Warrinton.
The person we are looking for will be undertaking the following tasks and duties:
- Initially working with experienced technicians/engineers on site and in the office. Technicians will be trained towards eventually leading these investigations.
- Work on sites all over the UK and will be expected to stay away from home on occasion for periods of days/weeks including nights and weekends where necessary.
- Perform site investigations and surveys to structural elements such as concrete framed buildings, bridges and roads.
- Help experienced staff to produce factual reports and work towards completing reports of their own.
- Clean and maintain equipment and vehicles.
- Interact with clients on site and understand what information they require during the survey works.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Full, Clean, UK driving licence.
- Experience in construction related jobs (not essential as training will be given).
- Minimum 5 GCSEs A* - C (including Maths, English and I.T).
- Good standard of written English.
- Computer literate (Word and Excel experience is essential).
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to perform physical tasks for long periods.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.