£23000 - £24500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
12 months ago
This role is ideal for somebody who has been working in a HR Admin role with Advisory duties, and wants to take the next step in their career. It would also suit somebody who is fairly new to a HR Advisory role and wants to progress their career. This position will encompass a lot of administration duties but will work extremely closely with the HR Manager to assist and support with the completion of the site people plan. This role has the opportunity to progress to HR Manager with this business in the next 2-3 years.
HR Advisor – Summary of key responsibilities:
- To manage the on boarding and off boarding experience for weekly paid employees
- Completion of a wide range of administrative tasks, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail in a timely manner
- Dealing with general departmental enquiries (Confirmation of employment, reference requests)
- Continually ensure Eligibility to Work is strictly adhered to
- Completion of low level Employee Relations case
- Administer probationary periods for all weekly paid employees as well as absences procedures in their entirety
- Contribute to, and support the delivery of the site people plan
- Administration of the L&D and Occupational Health systems
- Develop and deliver employee reward and engagement initiatives on site
- Provide cover for Weekly Payroll
You will be CIPD qualified, or part-way through CIPD study, with previous experience of working in a fast paced HR or Administrative environment. You will passionate about providing a great service and support to the business and will be a team player who is flexible, adaptable and open to development. Previous experience of working in an FMCG environment would be an advantage.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.