£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Private Medical Insurance
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 1 month ago
Based in Runcorn
£20 – 25,000 depending on experience plus private medical insurance
A multinational company who specialise in the manufacture of Laboratory equipment is looking to appoint a Laboratory Analyst on a permanent basis to their site in Runcorn.
The role will be a varied position with no two days the same. A lot of the current duties are to help their customers create bespoke methods and any experience of method development would be beneficial. If you’re currently working in a routine QC testing role and want a position with more variety please apply now. Excellent training opportunities exist with the chance to attend courses at their Head Office in Europe.
- Method development of chromatography, spectroscopy and more classical techniques such as Karl Fischer and auto titration.
- Provide technical support to customers – this can be with laboratory based trials or general telephone or email responses when required from customers across the Globe.
- Maintenance of laboratory areas including preparing stock solutions and calibration of equipment.
- Helping to prepare the customer demonstration areas and training rooms as and when needed.
- Qualified to degree level in a Chemistry related subject is essential
- At least 12 months industry experience in a similar QC or testing role
- Experience in Chromatography techniques is essential
- Experience in troubleshooting and method development would be highly desirable
- Self motivated with a can do attitude
- Good organisation skills to be able to prioritise an ever changing workload
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.