£40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8935
12 months ago
Engineering, Full Time/Perm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Terminal Project Engineer to join an independent bulk liquid storage provider based in Middlesbrough, North East. The client provides unique storage solutions for crude, petroleum, chemical, bitumen, liquefied gas and biofuel products and has a extensive knowledge and experience of handling such a wide range of specialist products.
The Terminal Project Engineer will be apart of the current terminal engineering team, providing support to the operations, safety and commercial departments. The Terminal Project Engineer will also manage the production of design calculations, drawings, specifications, programmes and budgets as well as procurement, installation and commissioning of various projects.
The ideal candidate will have a background working as a Project Engineer with a mechanical bias in a similar industry.
Main Purposes and Objectives will include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure that terminal projects and engineering systems are managed safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Competent, safe and accurate completion of all allocated tasks is required to maintain the quality performance of the company.
- Manage engineering projects as required by the business including; the production of design calculations, drawings, specifications, programmes and budgets, procurement, installation and commissioning.
- Management of contractors including; production of permits to work, method statements, risk assessments and identifying all hazards.
- Attending and contributing to Hazop meetings and completing relevant actions.
- Participate in safety audits and safety observation rounds.
- To give consideration to the safe movement of hazardous products during planning with staff and customers.
The Terminal Project Engineer will have:
- Fire Safety Awareness & Extinguisher Training
- CDM Regulations/Awareness
- C.A T4 & Genny Series Locators
- Electricity At Work
- Engineering Qualifications
- High Voltage Switching
- Fall Protection & Practical Application
- Senior Authorised Electrical Person
- 16th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations
- Process Safety Management for Operations
- Risk Management
- Working At Heights
- Confined Space Awareness
- Ladder Safety
- Manual Handling
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Asbestos Awareness
- Site Incident Controller
The salary on offer for this position is competitive and includes:
- £40k Salary
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Staff car park
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.