£22000 - £24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£22,300 - £23,500
Internationally recognised food manufacturing company with a site based in Gainsborough is currently recruiting a QC Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. This QC Role is Monday to Friday, with no shifts. Flexibility across start times and a focus on employee work/life balance.
You will benefit from an excellent salary, no shifts or dedicated weekend work! You will have access to training and development from day one, and there is a dedicated career path through to supervisor.
Reporting into the Quality Control Manager the key aspects of the role
- Support inspection and testing of incoming raw materials & finished products
- Control the identification and management of all graded and non-conforming products throughout production and all stages of storage.
- Identify and agree the necessary corrective actions when non-conformity is identified.
- Manage and control the operation of the quality concession release procedures.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of internal auditing systems assisting and participating in customer audits; Where required, carryout internal audits as per the site internal audit plan.
- Contribute to the training needs identification process covering Food hygiene standards, HACCP and hygiene training.
Candidates that demonstrate a true “Team player” approach and are interested in progression in their career with a combination of the below are well placed to be successful in this company.
- 2- 3 years’ experience within food manufacturing plants.
- Experience within Quality Assurance/Control within a food manufacturing environment is essential.
- Appropriate qualification in auditing, HACCP, training, and food safety/hygiene is desirable
- Knowledge and use of HACCP systems/principles.
- Well-developed communication skills
- Customer focused - demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills (verbal & written).
- Minimum HND/Equivalent standard in an appropriate scientific or other relevant disciplines/equivalent experience OR equivalent hands on experience.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.