£17000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking
+44 (0)151 666 8999
11 months ago
Commutable from: Chester - Birkenhead - Prenton - Upton - Liverpool - Heswall - Oxton - Bebington - Rock Ferry
Grat opportunity to join a growing team in a role designed to support the current Laboratory Manager across a number of laboratory operations.
- Performing lab tests - precise data
- preparing samples
- customised testing to client specifications
- calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- product manufacturing in the lab
- instrumental analysis and wet chemistry
- well established an growing organisation (acquired second site)
- genuinely friendly and engaging culture throughout the business
- established procedures and new testing methodologies
- flexible working environment
- free car parking
- social events
- career opportunities
- varied and engaging daily tasks
Apply on line to be considered for the role, interviews are happening next week - dont delay!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.