£65000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Training, Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
5 months ago
Commutable from: Oxford - Wiltshire - Bristol - Bath - Swindon - Chippenham - Newbury
Global CMO experienced sustainable growth and as a result investing heavily locally. This is an opportunity for an experience QA Operational Manager to join this fast paced international pharmaceutical organisation in a pivotal role.
As a Senior QA Manager coming from a background in an operationally sterile environment you will be able to demonstrate a hands on approach to managing and developing your direct teams as well as having strategic input into the growth and development of the department.
Ideally you will have experience across:
- Knowledge of a wide range of Quality Management Systems - for a sterile manufacturing facility
- Hands on pharmaceutical industry QA department experience on a sterile site
- Proven track record of managing and developing teams
- Strong experience in strategic input and development across the department
- Strong managerial experience with the ability to mentor junior employees
- eligibility for QP is desirable
Contact me Kelly Maddocks on 0151 - 666 - 8950 for a confidential discussion or apply on line to express interest.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.