£35 - £50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
over 1 year ago
As soon as possible.
They are looking for someone to join their team on a contract basis, initially for 12 months and are offering hourly rates of up to £50 (Ltd.) depending on experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Develop/implement and maintain the Project Baseline Budgets incl Control Account Plans/Responsibility Assignment Matrix and WBS Dictionary (SOW)
• Implementation of change management process on the project and assurance of alignment with the business/contractual requirements
• Provision of weekly and monthly performance & cost reports and associated analysis/narrative
• Lead on provision of estimates, resource and financial forecast data from the project into the business
• Cost estimate alignment between Primavera and IFS
• Lead on the continuity between estimating and project delivery
• Development and maintenance of Project Assumptions/Exclusions and Dependencies logs
• Management of the project change register and associated impact assessments
• Ensuring that the schedule is cost loaded in line with the Baseline budgets
• Govern alignment of integrated schedule to project change register and budgets/forecasts
Our client is looking for a minimum of 5 years experience in Estimating, Budgeting & Cost Control, ideally within a highly regulated environment. Some supervisory/managerial experience in an estimating environment would also be highly advantageous.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates will need to satisfy Ministry of Defence security requirements as you will need to obtain UK Security Clearance and must hold a UK Passport.
Should this position be of interest, please forward a copy of your updated CV and I will come back to you in due course
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.