£28000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
2 months ago
£28/29k + benefits, Mon – Fri 8-4pm
A great opportunity to work for one of the leading manufacturers in the UK, working on their 24/7 manufacturing site. If you’re a good hands on people manager and will preferably have worked within an FMCG, Food, Automotive or General Manufacturing environment. You'll be someone comfortable being hands on leading people accross several production lines as well as operating machinery, if this appeals then please get in touch.
The role is fast paced, so you’ll need to be accustomed to working to meet product quality specifications and adhering to all appropriate Health and Safety procedures. On the leadership side were looking for someone who has experience leading a small team, and rolling out new processes, managing KPI’s, production planning, delivering disciplinaries managing holiday allowances etc.
Our client will put you through a formal training on their process as well as offering upward long term progression opportunity
- Keep product quality to products work order specification
- To schedule and utilize the required labour to achieve the daily production plan
- Ensure that all labour is appropriately trained for the task being performed
- Ensure that everyone works in a safe manner, ensuring compliance at all times with Company policy and procedures regarding Health and Safety, standards of product quality, housekeeping and hygiene
- Deliver processes and training to the team in order to ensure they achieve the daily and weekly production plan and KPI’s
- Keep up to date with team admin e.g.; holidays, unscheduled absences, discipline.
- Review the downtime analysis data provided as part of an on‐going continuous development programme
- Maintain efficiency, basic maintenance and changeovers
- Complete relevant checks on ancillary equipment and record when necessary
- To drive maintenance or improvements within the department
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.