£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8935
over 1 year ago
Engineering Services, Full Time/Perm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Contracts Manager to join an established and leading Engineering and Construction Specialist based in the North West. The client provides engineering service contracts with the opportunity being predominantly focused on the electrical services.
The Electrical Contracts Manager will effectively organise and delivery each contract as well as ensuring every contract operation is carried out profitably and on time.
The ideal candidate will have an electrical, hands on background with previous contract management experience.
Main Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all company & department health & safety requirements are complied with.
- Produce risk and method statements for mechanical services contracts.
- Ensure each engineering contract operation is carried out profitably and on time.
- To appoint specialist subcontractors as required.
- To attend client meetings, design meetings and site meetings.
- Coordinate daily activities of directly employed operatives and agency operatives.
- Handover contracts on completion and manage aftercare issues.
- Assist in the weekly compilation of operative timesheets / payments.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of training / plant & van records.
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role. Job roles should be reviewed regularly/PEP talk to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
The ElectricalContracts Manager will have:
- Must hold a current valid UK driving licence.
- Must be qualified to City & Guilds Advanced Level or NVQ 3 in Plumbing or Engineering Services.
- Must hold ACS domestic & commercial gas qualifications, unvented hot water and water regulations ACS.
- Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a specialist team.
- Be analytical and have good problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate affectively at all levels.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Be prepared to travel throughout the UK.
- Be commercially astute and cost conscious.
- Be flexible.
- Have a strong focus on customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.