£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Private Health, 25 + 8 days annual leave, Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
£35-40k – Bonus up to 7.5%, 25days holiday, buy and sell holiday, Private Health, Pension, Life Assurance, Share Scheme, Cycle to work,
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding global manufacturing business with over 75 years of history, supporting a broad range of industry sectors across Oil & Gas, Marine, Power Generation, Water & Sewage and Mining. Due to ongoing company expansion has led to the requirement to add 2 new mechanical design engineers to join technical team.
Our client design and manufacture hydraulic and pneumatic valves in accordance ISO 9000-2001 design processes through Solid Edge 3D CAD package. If you have worked on the design for products within energy, fluid control, Oil & gas or Water based projects your experience is likely to potentially suit this role well.
The roles remit will include:
- To provide technical support to customers.
- Implementing valve design qualifications as required
- Value engineering existing products
- Liaising with Marketing and assisting with preparation of product sales literature.
- Implementing design change orders.
- Maintaining technical office drawing registers and databases
- Project management of key customer frame supplier agreements.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Will be required to liaise with both suppliers and customers, which may in turn necessitate occasional travel
- Degree in Engineering or HND with relevant experience
- Ability to deliver full lifecycle design projects in a professional industrial environment
- Designs to meet internationally recognised approvals standards
- Solid Edge 3D CAD package
- Casting Moulding design
- Project management
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.