£202 - £302 per day, Benefits: Negotiable
+44 (0)151 666 8908
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a London based Local Authority for a Principal Neighbourhood Manager to drive forward a large neighbourhood team in the effective and efficient delivery of the service.
The client is one of the largest boroughs with big housing and development plans in place for the future. They are easily accessible by car or public transport and are growing as an authority in all directions.
The Principal Neighbourhood Manager will have responsibility for 11,000 properties across the borough and managing a team of 18-20 people, providing strategic direction for the service and support for all teams.
- Responsible for providing a high quality neighbourhood estate management service within a designated patch, supporting residents to comply with their tenancy and lease agreement.
- To manage a team of neighbourhood staff with the purpose of delivering an excellent and proactive housing management service to residents within the area and ensuring continuous improvement of the service
- To take overall responsibility in the neighbourhood for consulting with and involving residents, members and senior officers on housing management issues and for developing excellent partnerships with stakeholders.
- To manage a neighbourhood services portfolio as directed by PHM.
- To provide competent and technical decision making support to neighbourhood staff.
- To take the lead in implementing pro-active measures to deal with local issues.
As Principal Neighbourhood Manager, you will:
- Have demonstrable experience in a London-based Local Authority or Housing Association as a Senior or Principal Neighbourhood Manager
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of managing a patch of properties in London
- Be available to start within 2-3 weeks
The client will be open to pay rate negotiation and will be around £202-302 per day inside IR35.
To speak about this position or similar opportunities in this field, please contact Ollie Melton on 0151 666 8977 or email your CV today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.