£28000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
11 months ago
Our client is the UK leader in water efficiency and demand management. They provide services to many of the major water companies.
They now require a motivated Leak Detection Supervisor to lead a team providing leak detection to the Thames Water region covering Hampton, Ealing & Kempton.
You will have a minimum 5 years experience in leak detection.
The ideal candidate will have mentoring experience, as you will need to support and develop technicians.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company who can offer great career progression.
- Using leak detection systems to assist clients reduce water leaks and losses on their networks.
- Supervising a team of Leak detection technicians
- Liaise with clients
- Using supplied technology, record acoustic sound files across a water distribution network using digital equipment
- Working within urban/suburban environment
- Produce daily reports.
- Ability to manage and prioritise work load for the technicians.
- One to one training with the team.
- NVQ in a related discipline Is preferred.
- Water Hygiene / Street Works / Manual Handling accreditation
40 hours per week
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.