£25000 - £27600 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
5 months ago
Commutable from: North Wales; Wrexham; Ruthin; Mold; Denbigh Connahs Quay; Deeside.
A manufacturing company is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to manage a small team in the day to day running of the production operation.
Key accountability's for Production Supervisor include:
- Organize Operators to ensure targets are met
- Ensure Health & Safety Regulations are met
- Effectively communicate between the floor and operations management
- Train and develop Operators and new team members
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Ensure adherence to quality standards
Apply on line to express interest; all successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours of application.
Interviews with out client will be held within the next two weeks.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.