£12 - £20 per hour, Benefits: Rates depending on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8994
over 1 year ago
6 - 12 Months.
You will be part of the team working on a large scale defence project - *Please note, due to the nature of this role, you must hold a UK Passport and UK Security clearance in order to be considered*
You will report to the Commercial and Procurement manager and provide procurement and administration support by co-ordinating all deliveries that arrive at goods inwards and booking in and out of goods.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Processing of Purchase Requests as provided by Project Buyer/project personnel.
• Resolution of incorrect supplier invoices through liaison with the Project Managers.
• Upkeep of Supplier information/catalogues in line with the Preferred Supplier List.
• Support the Project Buyer in the management, control, authorisation and retention of documents relating to Purchasing.
• Sourcing supplier information that could reduce cost of supply.
• Assist with the procurement of items, materials and services.
• Provision of procurement information to Project Managers in order for payment authorisation.
• Assisting with goods receipting processing to allow Accounts to process invoices in line with company calendar.
• Interface with supplier and subcontractors
• Ensure items delivered are checked in to ensure that the correct products are received in the correct quantities;
• Liaise with the suppliers / project teams to resolve any issues.
• Organise the return of any damaged or unwanted orders.
• Maintain the good inward area to ensure area maintained in an organised manner.
• Deliver the goods to the requester, if required;
• Make sure palletised deliveries are unloaded from the delivery vehicle and brought into the goods inwards area of the facility, or delivered to point of use for large goods.
This position will be for 6 – 12 months initially and the hourly rate is negotiable depending on relevant experience.
Should this role be of interest to you, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and I will come back to you in due course.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.