£26000 - £27000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
3 months ago
6 month Fixed Term Contract
£26,000 - £27,000
Liverpool, Merseyside, Lancashire, Wirral, North West
A blue chip manufacturer is currently seeking an Engineering Administrator to work on a Fixed Term Contract to support with the implementation and administration of the Engineering CMMS system to improve the control of the engineering stores.
Engineering Administrator responsibilities include:
- Administration of the CMMS within SAP including new requests / deletions and management of Part Details on system where applicable.
- Support Identification of new parts required through close monitor of One off Orders.
- Bill of Material Development in line with site knowledge and information from SAP.
- Compliance to group processes (New Parts Request, Vendor approval, Financial approval etc).
- Site Adherence to Financial Rules for Stocked Item purchased.
- Ownership of Reporting of Value and Quantity of UK Materials Creation.
- Support Implementation of Refurbished Part Process
- Work collaboratively with all adjacent teams (Eng Mgr, Stores Controllers, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Manager and Engineers) to resolve issues and drive improvements.
Please apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.