£30000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8971
3 months ago
- Going out to new customers on client sites or doing conference calls.
- Creating tender documents, writing proposals and contracts.
- Owning the area of document standardisation.
- ‘Product packaging’ i.e. creating service descriptions and the benefits/features of each service.
- Qualification of client needs
- Knowledge of the IT Services industry
- Come from an IT Provider within a similar sales role
- Experience writing proposals/tenders etc
- Consultative sales skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail focused – newly created documents will form the basis of what the business sells on in future so you will need to have a 'right first time' mentality.
- Due to the nature of the role - a full driving license and vehicle will be needed
- 25 days holiday
- Paid overtime or time back in Lieu
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Private health care
- Free parking
- Bonus scheme – 5-10% annually
- Funded training
- Social events and culture - breakout area fully stocked
- Car allowance
- Local travel only - not time away from home
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.