£20944 per annum, Benefits: inclusive of shift allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8947
21 days ago
Key accountabilities of QC Technician include –
- Ensure that all production samples are QC checked and accurately against SAP requirements.
- Ensure that customer certificates are sent in a timely manner
- Weigh out small quantity ingredients for use in production accurately
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the laboratory working area
- Collation, review and storage of factory & laboratory paperwork
- Carry out internal audits and inspections
- SAP support
- Life extension review of raw material and finished product
- Rework review of finished product
- Calibration of lab and factory equipment, e.g. scales, metal detectors
- Investigation of magnet, sieve and metal detector finds
- Investigation of customer complaints
To be considered for this role you must have recently worked within a food manufacturing company within the lab team, you must have a basic food hygiene certificate, HACCP and strong IT skills.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.