£500 - £550 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8912
22 days ago
- Coordination of resources across multiple providers and teams, including IT, Quality and Business resources
- Ensure project documentation is built with the appropriate framework and process for the business
- Liaising with the IT PMO
- Monitoring and Tracking of key project activities and timelines to ensure completion
- Managing IT projects in a GxP environment, previous experience with Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Managing GxP Application Implementation and Technical Upgrade projects. TrackWise experience not essential but a significant plus
- Regression testing exercises in GxP applications
- Change Management processes in a regulated industry
- Managing 3rd party system integrators
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.