£20000 - £22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
5 months ago
A food manufacturing company with a site based in the Deeside area are currently looking to recruit an Account Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This would be an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to start their career within the Commercial function and progression in to National Account Management or Buying. The main purpose of the role is to support the Retail Account Manager with day to day management of accounts.
At some point in the future you will be required to have your own drivers licence for this role.
Key accountabilities of Account Coordinator include –
- Handle general enquiries from customers
- Assist with preparation and participating in customer meetings and food
- Co‐ordinate samples
- Help co‐ordinate new product launches including creating and monitoring
critical paths to ensure all time lines are met
- Produce regular stock reports and monitoring packaging stocks
- Assist with sizing packaging for new products and co‐ordinating internal approval
- Assist with preparing commercial proposals and price models
- Conduct market reviews and organising competitor product panels
- Produce reports and meeting minutes
To be considered for this role you will have recently grdauted with a Commercial based degree and have ideally spent some time in work placements or have done a sandwich year in indsutry. You must a confident individual with strong organisational and administrational skills. You must be able to multitask affective and be able to work under pressure.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.