£20000 - £22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
25 days ago
A food manufacturing company with a site based in the Deeside area are currently looking to recruit an Account Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to support the Retail Account Manager with day to day management of accounts.
At some point in the future you will be required to have your own drivers licence for this role.
Key accountabilities of Account Coordinator include –
- Handle general enquiries from customers
- Assist with preparation and participating in customer meetings and food
- Co‐ordinate samples
- Help co‐ordinate new product launches including creating and monitoring
critical paths to ensure all timelines are met
- Produce regular stock reports and monitoring packaging stocks
- Assist with sizing packaging for new products and co‐ordinating internal approval
- Assist with preparing commercial proposals and price models
- Conduct market reviews and organising competitor product panels
- Produce reports and meeting minutes
To be considered for this role you must a confident individual with strong organisational and administrational skills. You will ideally have had previous experience of working within a similar role for an FMCG company. You must be able to multitask affective and be able to work under pressure.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.