£19000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
over 1 year ago
- Ensure all calls are delivered on
- Gather all information possible on the call and understand the urgency of the situation i.e. who/how many people is this affecting and what is the impact?
- Prioritise incoming faults accordingly
- Escalate issues to relevant engineers in the 2nd & 3rd line teams
- Keep clients updated with progress
- Scheduling planned works
- Understanding of the basics in IT Support I.E the potential impact of certain faults and who these should be escalated to.
- Process driven & organised – able to prioritise and multitask
- Detail oriented
- 12m FTC (potential to go to perm)
- 25 days holiday
- Breakout area with pool tables/games console etc
- Free Parking
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.