£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
over 1 year ago
Internal moves have resulted in 2 excellent opportunities to join this leading Global Brand as an experienced HR Business Partner. You will be joining a professional and engaging team with a focus on the continued development and successful implementation of HR polices that drive engagement, inclusion and productivity.
As an already successful Business Partner you can expect to join a team and be involved from day one in both the daily details of the teams you support as well as the wider strategy and future focus. As a part of this highly respected team you will continue to be involved in the business working with managers, employees and associates.
Key Areas of the role:
Employee Relations – youwill be a dedicated point of contact in realation to:
- Areas such as employee and employment relations; absence and health issues; conduct and capability and grievance matters.
- Support whilst guiding and mentoring managers in relation to performance and people management.
- Monitor and provide reports to provide insight into trends
- Investigations employee issues and recommend appropriate actions.
- Support across restructuring, redundancy and general support.
- Occupational Health management
- Project Support
- Support across recruitment and selection
- Payroll preparation
- Activities to promote a culture of diversity, inclusion and excellence
- Coach and mentor Business Partners and teams
We are looking to speak to HR Professionals from a generalist background, ideally with experience in manufacturing (but not essential). You will have experience in a Business Partner role.
You will be able to demonstrate good solid knowledge of employment law; HR Processes and Procedures, recruitment and organisational capability.
You will have experience in project work and be open to working on projects within the HR function supporting the wider the business.
To be considered for the role apply on line now.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.