£50 - £55 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
26 days ago
12 months contract
Subject to Clearance
A member of the Business Management team supporting, providing and delivering cost engineering
capability in support of company projects.
- Complying with appropriate procedures, processes and systems to ensure the quality and consistency of data.
- Supporting the preparation, monitoring and control of forecasts and budgets for specified projects, including change control.
- Support system interrogation and performance measurement of actual expenditure and performance, including accruals where necessary.
- Provide input to cost reports, including trend analysis and early warnings as necessary.
- Perform and support other Cost Engineer requirements as requested.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Degree or HND / HNC in appropriate business or technical discipline preferable, or a proven level of experience
- Project Management qualification (e.g. APMP) preferable
- Membership of relevant professional body, or working towards membership, (e.g. RICS, ACostE, APM, PMI) preferable
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.