£45 - £55 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
4 months ago
12 months contract
Subject to Clearance
To support delivery of the complete planning capability within the business by maintaining the
Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Supporting the Task Manager with business rhythms, schedule
integrity, network analysis, Earned Value and communications with the programme and business
- Develop and maintain EVM compliant IMS in accordance with functional procedures and guidelines.
- Validate and verify schedule data provided by suppliers (internal and external) prior to appropriate incorporation within IMS.
- Provide planning input to project throughout the project lifecycle at the appropriate level.
- Support the Senior Planner with emergent projects as directed by Business Management Manager.
- Maintaining personal level of subject matter expertise.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Good standard of education or equivalent experience.
- Degree in appropriate business or technical discipline, or a proven level of experience.
- Project Management qualification (e.g. APMP).
- Working towards membership of relevant professional
- Experience in project planning on programmes with output products (Primavera)
All candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance (SC or DV) required for this role.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.