+44 (0)151 666 8953
2 months ago
You will be a confident Buyer ideally degree educated / equivalent and hold / be working towards a CIPS qualification. The successful Buyer will ideally have buying / purchasing experience in packaging, raw materials, consumables and in directs within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
Buyer responsibilities include:
- Directly and indirectly responsible for sourcing negotiating and placing of contracts for Raw Materials and Packaging
- Providing the business with up to date market and product information to enable informed business decisions to be formulated
- Develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships with key strategic /critical suppliers to improve supplier performance
- Liaise with Technical Department over supplier assurance protocols
- Reduce stock write offs to agreed minimum yearly level in liaison with planning department.
Highly competitive salary + excelklent benefits including bonus scheme
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.