+44 (0)151 666 8953
12 months ago
Managing a small team and reporting to the Group Head of Technical, the successful Technical Manager will be responsible for ensuring business compliance and product integrity in this fast paced, growing business.
The successful Technical Manager will have strong man management experience in a Senior Quality Manager / Technical Services Manager role looking to take their first step into technical management. Or this would suit a Technical Manager seeking a fresh autonomous challenge in a rapidly expanding business.
You will have a flexible approach to your work, being able to work autonomously and make informed decisions quickly.
Technical Manager Responsibilities include:
• Lead and manage site audits
• Ensure enforcement requirements are adhered to
• Review and develop QMS in order to implement food safety, quality and legality
• Analyse and maintain data for generating Technical KPIs
• Maintain BRC accreditation at BRC A or above
• Ensure all service suppliers are managed, audited and accredited
• Investigate and close off customer complaints through the technical team
• Investigate and enforce corrective action on all internal and external non conformances
• Microbiology regime fully implemented
• Manage and develop the QA team
• Drive improvement through management and continuous review / development of the HACPP and QMS
• Manage, review and develop the site TACCP and allergen management systems
• Ensure customer service levels are maintained at all times.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.