£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8972
17 days ago
You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the performance of the business with input into the Strategic Plan of the site.
- Overall responsibility for the projects and tenders in terms of financial performance, deadline compliance and technical performance of the work.
- Responsible for the management of projects, including liaising with the workshop supervisor on the day to day manufacturing of projects.
- Responsible for determining the projected cost estimates at the end of a business deal and provide report updates to the General Manager.
- Organise bids and contract reviews and monitor changes in the contract.
- Verify & validate sales orders before acknowledging receipts.
- Ensures the Quarterly Account Closing of projects is properly carried out and the forecast estimates are duly performed.
- Manage the procurement and purchases of projects.
- Participates in the preparation of the site's annual budget, Shared Strategic Plan and individual commercial action plan.
- Develop and manage key customer relationships, through regular review of contract performance with customers, understanding and managing needs and gaps.
- Seek opportunities for business growth both within and outside the existing contract base.
- Our ideal candidate will have significant previous experience in the design and build of Low Voltage Switchboards and Motor Control Centres.
- Degree or HNC/HND qualified in Electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV via the normal system.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.