£26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Contributory pension, death in service 4x annual salary, 25 days holiday plus bank and a rewards platform including shopping and holiday discounts and much more.
+44 (0)151 666 8968
over 1 year ago
Site is commutable from Wrexham, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Ruthin.
12 month FTC
An expanding multinational Pharmaceutical company who are one of the largest generic Pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK are looking to appoint a Supply Quality Officer to their Quality department to add to their 350 strong work force (8,000 worldwide). The position includes an array of benefits such as contributory pension, death in service 4x annual salary, 25 days holiday plus bank and a rewards platform including shopping and holiday discounts and much more.
Reporting into the Senior Supply Quality Officer, this role will have responsibility for routine quality assessments of product batches which are contract manufactured for the business.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the QP release of third party manufactured products sourced from over thirty third party manufacturers.
- Approving third party master documentation relating to finished product manufacture for the business.
- Investigating issues that arise at third party manufacturers, authorising investigations and subsequent corrective actions if necessary.
- Handling investigations and subsequent corrective actions associated with customer complaints.
- Ensuring the on‐going acceptability of suppliers by measuring and reporting their performance.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain and Development departments to improve performance from the businesses supplier base.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Quality Officer with experience to join an industry leader in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration. Successful applications will be contacted within 48 hours of their application.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.