£19000 - £23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
4 months ago
Key responsibilities for Production Scheduler –
- Perform an achievable work schedule (define the sequence of the planned orders, include change-over and cleaning, convert planned orders to process orders)
- Ensure plan includes correct product control sequencing and wash outs.
- Ensure system Production Planning alerts are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customer care around supply issues/requests
- Work with Supply Planning and Recipe Controller to ensure correct version of manufacturing BOM is being used, to solve issues.
- Create and edit process orders for approved rework, approved replacement of components and process orders for approved trials
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from other functions within the business
To be considered for this role you must have recent experience of working for a fast paced manufacturing company within the supply chain team. You must have excellent communication skills, strong IT skills and the ability to manage your time effectively.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.