+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
Key accountabilities for Technical Systems Manager include –
- Ensure the QMS reflects the needs of the business/customers’ requirements and is designed to be as effective and efficient as possible.
- Manage the internal audit process for hygiene, GMP, systems and CCPs ensuring it operates effectively to drive continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for the traceability system and mass balance process ensuring the systems can deliver the required data within the 4 hour timeframe
- Manage the risk assessment process for raw materials, allergens, speciation and suppliers ensuring comprehensive and up to date assessments are in place and reviewed when any material changes occur.
- Be responsible for managing the HACCP Plan and the Food Defence Plan including TACCP and VACCP
To be considered for this role you must have recently worked within a similar position for a food manufacturing company and have excellent knowledge of quality systems. You must also have a good understanding of retailed web based systems, be able to display good communication skills and be able to work in a highly pressured environment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.