£24000 - £26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 1 year ago
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Supply Chain Graduate to fill the role of Supply Scheduler at their HQ in Liverpool. The successful candidate will be responsible for product availability UK wide through the management of supply partners.
The successful Supply Scheduler will ideally have completed a work placement within a supply chain or planning team (logistics planning, stock / supply planning) preferably in a manufacturing setting. You must have excellent IT and communication skills.
Supply scheduler responsibilities include:
- Coordinate product availability at all distribution centres
- Responsible for ensuring the correct stock requirements are communicated to suppliers
- Responsible for achieving stock and working capital targets, ensuring stock levels are within budgeted levels whilst maintaining correct stock levels to support the business customer service target.
- Liaising with both the distribution centres & central planning teams, to ensure customer service levels and stock holdings reflect true needs of the business
- Liaise with Customer Service to ensure availability issues are proactively managed.
- Manage the impact of demand changes with the Supplier to determine the best solutions.
- Understand the supply partners’ operations and constraints.
- Work with key suppliers to build in flexibility and reduce supply chain cost.
- Ensure effective management of the ECC and APO systems, including all master data requirements and supply chain alerts.
- Coordinate the management of surplus stock and obsolete stock to minimise write off costs.
- Build robust and effective relationships with key internal contacts (Buying,
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.