£12 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Saffron Walden (Cambridgeshire)
Contract £12p/h ongoing contract (20 hours per week)
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a leading international company in the transport and storage of petroleum products on a contract basis.
Our client business consist of a pipeline network stretching 2,000 kilometres, which represents 50% of the British pipeline network, and 13 storage facilities for fuel in Britain. Its main client base involves working closely with several military facilities and some of the main airports in the United Kingdom.
You’ll be joining a busy office environment but be expected to come in and hit the ground running, so someone with experience and keen to start quickly would be preferable.
- Receive, review and record enquiries.
- Issue and record all site visit requests received via telephone or email.
- Collate record and manage all data received from site visit reports.
- Send out relevant paperwork to Third Party businesses
- Co-ordinate signing off and posting of Works Consent forms.
- Liaison with field team to raise site visits for any unplanned maintenance/engineering works highlighted.
- General office duties when required for example: sorting post, petty cash.
- Participate in departmental and wider business improvement initiatives appropriate to role
Good GCSE results in English and Maths (or equivalent)
Experience of dealing with clients/customers
Working within time scales
Able to work under pressure
Good computer skills.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.