£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
about 1 year ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading law/legal firm on the Wirral who are looking for a permanent UI/UX Developer to join their large IT Team. You will be working amongst the development and design teams creating new and improving on existing software and applications across web, desktop and mobile platforms.
- Gathering user requirements with internal stakeholders
- Designing ideas through use of storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Graphic design of UI areas such as menus, tabs etc as well as navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop & design mockups and prototypes to show the functionality and appearance of features and present to stakeholders.
- Seeking out and troubleshooting UX problems
- Adjusting layout based on user feedback
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or similar
- Commercial experience as a UI/UX Developer with a portfolio of design projects
- Experience with wireframe tools such as XD, SketchApp etc.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills with various stakeholders
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000
- Excellent staff benefits
- Parking on site
- Training and development opportunities
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.