£31000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
over 1 year ago
Senior Quality Officer (2 roles), Pharmaceutical, £competitive + Relocation support + excellent development opportunities.
Site is commutable from Wrexham, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester, Ruthin, Widnes, Birkenhead
Join this pharmaceutical global giant as they continue their growth and expansion on their local site.
Due to increased productivity driven by sustainable demand we are looking for 2 Senior Quality Officers to join an established team.
What’s in it for you:
Joining a global business as they continue to grow and expand. Your career opportunities are unlimited. In addition you will also have:
- Industry leading salary package
- Excellent pension package
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice
- Social groups and sports
- cGMP (GAMP is an advantage but not essential)
- Coming from a scientific discipline / pharmaceutical background
- Analytical mindset and naturally inquisitive
- QMS (Quality Management System)
- Investigations and Deviations exposure
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.