£042000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
3 months ago
Salary Circa £42,000 + Benefits
Continental shift pattern (6am-6pm /6pm-6am)
East Anglia, Norfolk, Norwich, Cambridge, Kings Lyn, Thetford, Bury St Edmunds
A FMCG manufacturing company based in Norfolk is currently looking for an Automation Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for planning and executing automation asset care and to lead whole site process control and automation engineering operations including supporting colleagues within the Maintenance Team in timely root cause identification and resolution of control and instrumentation issues
Site Automation Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- · Managing data for current production lines into relevant systems as per business standards.
- · Manage the version control and disaster recovery of key plant equipment at site including PLC’s, SCADA applications
- · High degree of competency in PLC operation and philosophy, hardware and Software (ideally Allen Bradley)
- · Systematic root cause analysis and fault finding within complex control systems
- · Programming PLC’s provide data to and from systems
- · Liaise with equipment suppliers on new installations ensuring the PLC configuration comply with any Group IT, Electrical and Automation Standards.
- · Manage the version control and disaster recovery of key plant equipment at site including PLC’s, SCADA applications.
- · Identify required training courses and setup a training system to develop other members of staff to perform key support activities on site.
Applications via CV submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.