North West England
££competitive, car etc
+44 (0)151 666 8953
11 days ago
Reporting to Export Head of Sales, you will have a proven track record in developing and growing major UK accounts within the chilled food sector. As the UK representative you will be comfortable working autonomously managing all aspects of sales and account management with UK retailers whilst also able to mange internal relations with European HQ functions (NPD, customer services, manufacturing etc).
UK Sales Manager Responsibilities include:
• Develop a clear annual sales plan with volume and value targets and deliver it.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with current business partners in order to maintain their support for the business and product range.
• Develop detailed plans with key customers that demonstrate delivery of annual sales targets and work with them to ensure their achievement.
• Identify new business opportunities both with existing customers and elsewhere which will positively contribute to the business plan.
• Devise marketing and promotional programmes that will support and expand sales.
• Assist in the trade show programme and ensure that they justify the investment made in them.
This role will consist of 2 days per week at site in the North West with the remainder of the week either home working or travelling to customers.
All applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.