Highways & Transportation, Oil, Gas, & Petrochemical, Building & Infrastructure, Project Controls, Ports, Marine & Aviation, Power, Nuclear & Utilities, Quantity Surveying & Commercial Management, Rail
£50000 - £70000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
3 months ago
Our client is a multinational consultancy who provides services to shape the built environment. They have presence across multiple countries with many notable projects. Their advisory team work across sectors such as aviation, highways, utilities and energy. They deliver strategic advice to clients as well as transformational change initiatives to deliver successful outcomes to their clients.
Now looking to recruit an Asset Management Consultant, they place great emphasis on recruiting and retaining the best staff and as such, offer fantastic employee development schemes and benefits.
Based in London, the Asset Management Consultant will be required to manage and deliver advisory services and grow the business across transport, aviation and utilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Development Activities including attending client meeting, forming asset management propositions and writing proposals
- Lead projects, managing commercial aspects and small teams
- Engage with internal stakeholders to share best practice
- Contribute to the design and delivery of the company’s offerings
- Degree qualified and a certification or diploma in asset management or similar
- Previous experience in an infrastructure environment
- Experience in large scale change projects in a consultancy environment
If you would like to work for this global business that offers long term stability and wellbeing for its employees, then please apply today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.