£40 - £50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8994
Planner - Cumbria
about 1 month ago
As soon as possible.
You will be working on a large scale Nuclear Project and must be able to obtain UK Security Clearance and hold a UK Passport.
- Preparation of Monthly Project Reports (internal and external)
- Variances investigation and reporting e.g. investigating schedule variances
- Assisting Project Managers & Project Engineers with producing EAC (estimate at completion)
- Liaising with subcontractors to establish & progress against deliverables
- Managing project baselines
- Assisting PMs with change management
- Ad hoc project reporting
- Provision of Planning Support to Tenders
- Experience in a Project Planning role
- Experience with Primavera P6 planning software
- Excel skills
- Experience with financial or cost management software
- Attention to detail and good numerical skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- A QCF qualification in Planning/ Project Controls is an advantage, but no
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.