£30000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: pro rota (3 days per week)
+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
Key responsibilities for HR professional –
- Coordinate recruitment and Induction process.
- Process new starters via the HR and payroll system.
- Process all leavers via the HR system and complete exit interviews.
- Coordinate probationary review process for all new starters, providing support to line managers to ensure reviews are undertaken in a timely manager and documentation completed and recorded.
- Take responsibility for maintaining accurate employee records in accordance with Data Protection requirements.
- Maintain and update the Staff Handbook and HR policies as required.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies to carry out audits and review annual SLA.
- KPI reporting and HR data management as required.
- Support the HR Manager to promote an effective absence management system,
- Produce time keeping reports to monitor attendance as required by the business and in line with attendance bonus scheme.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.