£25000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Training, Qualifications
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
£25-27k + pension, 25 days holiday, callout bonus, discounts, excellent subsidised canteen
This role is shift based operating 6am-2pm and 10am – 6pm alternating weekly; there is also a callout requirement 1 week in every 4.
An exciting opportunity with one of the most well regarded companies in the UK, with 23000+ UK employees. You’ll work as part of a facilities/maintenance team maintaining the depot, offices and associated facilities, ensuring that they are maintained to the required standard in accordance with relevant legislation and best practice.
The depot encompasses, conveyors, motors, hydraulic systems and some automation based packaging machinery. If you have a background working within facilities maintenance/manufacturing/automated warehousing or similar associated industry where you can oversee mechanical and general building fabric requirements then this role would be a good one for you to apply for.
- To ensure that the office, depot and associated facilities are maintained to the highest possible standards at all times and that the building infrastructure and fabric are robustly protected and cared for, including the operation of ancillary equipment.
- Work within the department on both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Maintenance repair and installation work involved with the operation of Large Plant, insuring that plant is available and maintained to optimum performance levels at all times.
- Maintaining documentation to ensure company legal compliance.
- Using the CMMS (shire) to ensure all regular maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure regular mandatory checks including but not limited to:‐Legionella, Refrigeration, Plant Dock Levellers and Access Equipment/MHE
- Maintain building management systems with particular attention to Trend.
- Maintain stocks to enable the company to operate safely, effectively and efficiently
- with the minimum disruption.
- Installation of new plant and equipment.
- Continual assessment of plant, to ensure most effective performance, in both energy and operation.
- To undertake internal office furniture/equipment handling removals and relocation,
- including the conference/training rooms and any necessary audio visual equipment,
- configuring to the users requirements.
- R&D for on‐going projects to ensure best practice within the industry
- Ideally apprentice trained.
- Qualification: O.N.C. or C & G Certificate Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven ability in fault finding.
- Full clean driving licence.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.