£50000 - £70000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8903
6 days ago
As soon as possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a multinational consultancy who provides services to shape the built environment. They have presence across multiple countries with many notable projects. Their advisory team work across Real Estate and Infrastructure and offer strategic advice to clients as well as transformational change initiatives to deliver successful outcomes to their clients and maximise the return on their investments.
Due to growth, they are now looking to recruit a Real Estate Consultant to establish and lead Real Estate advisory services in the North West. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with ambition and initiative to grow the business as they see best, developing a team as the business is expanded. Ideally looking for someone at Associate Director level, our client is also open to taking on a Senior/Principal Consultant who they can develop and mentor into this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver projects across a range of public and private sector property and infrastructure clients – ensuring property portfolio use is improved
- Develop business networks internally and externally and lead the development of new business opportunities
- Develop Consultancy and Advisory initiatives to improve the business’s service offering, markets and brand.
- Strategic advising experience relating to property portfolios
- Be a good communicator who is able to engage with clients and peers as well as work autonomously
- Have flexibility and willingness to travel to various client offices in other cities (option for home working when not required in the office)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.