£Competitive Day Rate
+44 (0)151 666 8957
about 1 year ago
£Competitive Day Rate
A recognised FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Interim Chief Engineer to lead the engineering function across Multiple sites
The successful Interim Chief Engineer will ideally have a strong operational background in a complex fast moving manufacturing environment coupled with a proven track record of leadership and change management. You will have experience of delivering results against financial targets, service levels and safety standards. You will have operated and be familiar with world class manufacturing / CI methodologies.
Interim Chief Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Develop efficient and effective asset care strategy and programs to champion availability across the site, standardising the asset care approach in line with the Group PMS Roadmap
- Manage and Lead multiple site engineering teams.
- To drive the transition from reactive to proactive work meeting set
- Development of SAP PM and other systems to drive planning and control and focussed improvements.
- Create, implement and manage both maintenance and capital expenditure budgets Management of Engineering Stores, process’ and cost including the review of stock levels
- Work within Group KPI framework to drive continuous improvement in working capital management.
- Manage site facilities, ensure that statutory compliance is adhered and performance standards are at such that best practice is applied for the environmental impact and continuity of supply
- Promote and drive 5S and GMP, drive RCA, and other continuous improvement tools to identify areas for improvement
- Systematically review performance, identifying and implementing opportunities to improve equipment reliability and efficiency using the tools available.
- Develop and manage agreed projects and ensure completion to time and budget, ensuring minimal disruption to the production units.
- Ensure that the engineering workforce is appropriately recruited, trained and managed to be able effectively and safely to deliver their tasks and ensuring the stability and continuity of this workforce consistent with the long-term needs of the factory.
- Undertake duties in a responsible manner giving due consideration to Safety, Environmental & Quality procedures, which form part of the Integrated Management System.
Apply Via CV Submission or Contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.