£15 - £20 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8946
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Parking Team Leader to join one of our Clients based in East London.
This is a public sector position and is Inside IR35.
Our Client is looking for a Parking Team Leader to join their team as soon as possible, on a 3 month contract, with the potential for extension.
- Providing a supervisory function to the Parking Management team in addition to fulfilling the role of a technician.
- To supervise the smooth running of the parking team on a day to day basis, creating an environment and structure that provides excellent customer service including;
- Monitoring the quality and quantity of work produced and be the first port of call for low to mid-level escalations.
- Handle customer enquiries by telephone and in writing
- Reviewing and processing appeals and challenges
- Preparing and issue of penalty charge notice documentation
- Debt recovery
- Permit application processing
- Collation of adjudicator evidence packs and general administration.
- To ensure that the activities of the team are undertaken effectively and efficiently in accordance with regulations, Council policies / procedures, time-scales and performance targets set to achieve the overall objectives of the section.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.