£20 - 24,000
+44 (0)151 666 8968
over 1 year ago
12 months fixed term
As soon as possible
£20 – 24,000
Commutable from Bolton, Rochdale, Manchester, Wigan, Stockport, Altrincham, Salford, Wythenshawe, Bredbury
12 month contracts
The hours of work are 8.00am - 4.45pm Mon - Thurs and 8.00am - 1.30pm on a Friday.
A multinational pharmaceutical company based in Greater Manchester is looking to appoint 2 QC Analysts on 12 month Fixed Term Contracts. Experience in HPLC to Pharmaceutical GMP standards is essential for these roles and any experience in Raw Materials testing would be an advantage as the successful candidates will be expected to work across all areas of the QC department.
- Testing accurately and efficiently in accordance with written and verbal instructions and within the principles of GCLP. The job holders time is principally spent on performing analytical testing activities associated with the analysis of product and materials ensuring GLP compliance in the laboratory.
- Production of accurate written reports, production, checking (peer data) and interpretation of results, production of validation reports and SOPs.
- The calibration and checking of equipment. Troubleshooting when equipment is not performing satisfactorily.
- The training of other analysts in various techniques.
- Assisting in the introduction and validation (Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification) of new instrumentation and procedures.
- Troubleshooting of production processes and procedures, e.g. analytical method transfer, crosscontamination, new solid dose plant validation, cleaning validation and new manufacturing process amendments.
- Educated to HNC/HND/Degree level in a Chemistry related field
- Experience of HPLC, GC, TLC, UV to GMP
- At least 12 month experience in a QC role in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential to be able to “hit the ground running”
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.